Purple Rain

Purple Rain- Showered in Happiness!

Rain Patches: An indefinite period of time; a spell.

Air Pockets: A downward air current that causes an aircraft to lose altitude abruptly.

Haven’t we loved our Rain Patch / Air Pocket experiences?


Being under a Rain Patch we are in control, we may decide to stop commuting or keep on in the hope that further down our path, the Patches lessen.

While being in an Air Pocket, we are not in control of the situation. We are mostly in an airplane, and when confronted with air pockets, we pray for it to get over.

In life, we face situations wherein, some we are in control, and some we aren't.

I might like to say yes, I will (can, try to) face anything! anytime! And anywhere! Or everywhere! For the Fuck to prove, 'I AM A MAN’ (my blog!) but, we might wonder while 'in a situation' if it can be controlled / changed.

I, like a cow chewing its cud, rehash on what could have been done to avoid or got out of PDQ.

Uncertain: dependent on chance or unpredictable factors.

Now we correlate Rain Patches / Air Pockets to Uncertain times.

Do you take chances?

I once had to reach an organization asap, it started to rain out of the blue (like in the movies!). My first instinct was to dive for cover. But at the back of my mind, all hell broke loose. In the fleeting moment, I had to choose if to stay ‘in the situation’ or ‘get out of’.

I love taking chances; I did not stop the commute. Barely 500mts further the rain had slowed to a drizzle, I was gleeful. I did reach my destination on time.


Do you see a relation? Try to?


The uncertain times, coerces us to take superficial adjudications that, in the wake of time bespeaks for an individual.


Gamble your chances.

Experience Purple Rain!

Comments

  1. Great post Hari...loved the way you have compared purple rain and taking chances in life. I agree with you that many a time we shy away from those opportunites that life gives to us. Your post has inspired me to learn to gamble my chances and learn to be more of a risk taker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laden with Memories!

2500Kms solo south road trip on Bullet. Awesome!

Money = Honey?